Terms & Conditions
What we’re looking for:
- Artists residing in the U.S.
- Contemporary original 2D and 3D work in any medium including painting, prints, drawings, photography and digital images.
- Artwork should not exceed 30” in the longest dimension
What’s in it for you?:
- The exhibition will be promoted with an article about the group show
- One lucky winner will be featured in an interview on ArteFuse.com
- Sales will be encouraged and artists will receive 50% commission on the retail price of the artwork sold.
- All submissions will be kept on file for potential future shows at the gallery.
How you can submit:
- The submission fee is $25 for 3 images or $35 for 5 images.
- Submissions begin June 1st and end August 15th, 2017
- Visit our submission site for instructions (coming soon!)
Other important stuff:
- Artists will be responsible for the transport of their artwork to the gallery as well as collection of unsold pieces from the gallery
- The gallery is not responsible for damage to artwork that is poorly displayed or damaged in transit.
- All works on paper MUST be framed and ready to hang
- Artists are responsible for the display of digital media (monitors, etc) and 3d artwork (pedestals, mounts).